Re: Backtrace who?

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 09:26, Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:

> Aha...  I didn't realize that gdb might need to be pointed to the binary
> to be debugged.  I just expected it would figure it out from the
> environment of the binary or something.  So much for expectations of
> gdb...

Proof that the computer is out to get me.  I went back and rebuilt half
a dozen or so things including pango, and then went and added a wrapper
for gdb to pipe it's output to something in /tmp so I could at least see
what it was spitting out that was killing bug-buddy.  Started a sync,
and @#$!$ if the thing didn't work properly this time.   (Well, mostly)
I have a strong suspicion I need to go on a Bugzilla spree concerning
all these packages that aren't handling DESTDIR and libtool properly
during the final installation phase...  (of which gnome-pilot appears to
be completely innocent)