Re: Backtrace who? (fix0red)

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 05:21, JP Rosevear wrote:

> You might be having backtrace trouble because the applet is now loading
> from libexec.

OKay, finally figured out where the problem was coming from by switching
out the new packages with the old one at a time until it began crashing
again.  I can say with some deep measure of certainty that for some
inexplicable reason, passing --enable-debug=no to gtk+-2.2.1 was causing
the crashes.  (No joke.  I built it six different ways to be sure.
CFLAGS can be anything I want and I can strip -g `find . -type f` the
lot when dont, but that flag was breaking libgtk-x11-2.0 something
fierce)

I just want to know now, for the sake of knowing that I've stomped this
problem totally flat before I go on to try to enhance/modify anything.
The Text View widget in the middle of the notices dialog... That's
supposed to be staying empty at the moment, right?  ...and the notices
window's icon is currently unset, yes?