Network Sync

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 12:54, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 14:12, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> > I know I'm not paying anything for gnome-pilot or evolution, but I'm
> > seriously considering starting to look for alternatives to these two
> > uber-important apps to me out of sheer frustration.
> >
> > Is there a better mailing list that the maintainers of
> > gnome-pilot-conduits frequent?
> >
> > Is there any hope of getting whatever it is that is causing memo-file to
> > crash and burn fixed soon?
> >
> > I'm more than happy to look at where the bug might be if someone knows
> > where to start looking.  Does anyone know?
> >
> > *sigh*
>
> ahh, I hit send before my brain was able to register the other thing
> that no longer works for me...  IrDA.  jpilot and pilot-xfer work
> beautifully with IrDA, but gpilotd completely ignores it.  *again, sigh*

Which reminds me, network sync doesn't work either (works fine with
pilot-xfer though). I sent a request about this on 6/15 (Subject:
Network Sync? ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-pilot-list/2003-June/msg00017.html)
but never got a single reply.

Is this feature discontinued in gpilotd?

BB
--
perldoc -qa.j | perl -lpe '($_)=m("(.*)")'