To all (esp. those without a problem): please help solve the memo-issue!

To all those having crashing memo-syncs and especially all those who
have not:

Just an idea, guys:

1) Is there anyone out there running Evo 1.4x + Gnome-pilot 2.0.10 +
pilot-link 0.11.x and syncing memos with his combination? I know this
question might lead to a hundred or more "YES! ME!" replies. But we
might need them, with details on versions of course.

2) If anyone has a working combination with gnome-pilot 2.0.10, please
let us know
	a) what evo version? 1.4.1/2/3?
	b) gnome-pilot is 2.0.10 (if not, forget about this mail!)
	c) pilot-link version 0.11.5/6/7/8?
	d) source of programs: self-compiled or out-of-the-box?
	e) From your distro or from ximian?
	f) What distro?

I'm not sure whether there's more information we might need.

If we have some people with working combinations, maybe we get a little
closer to the difference between there configuration and ours, that is
the non-working.

Don't know where this will take us, but let's see.

Comments?

Regards

Lars