Re: memo-file conduit problems... resolution ETA?

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 14:12, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> I know I'm not paying anything for gnome-pilot or evolution, but I'm
> seriously considering starting to look for alternatives to these two
> uber-important apps to me out of sheer frustration.
>
> Is there a better mailing list that the maintainers of
> gnome-pilot-conduits frequent?
>
> Is there any hope of getting whatever it is that is causing memo-file to
> crash and burn fixed soon?
>
> I'm more than happy to look at where the bug might be if someone knows
> where to start looking.  Does anyone know?
>
> *sigh*

ahh, I hit send before my brain was able to register the other thing
that no longer works for me...  IrDA.  jpilot and pilot-xfer work
beautifully with IrDA, but gpilotd completely ignores it.  *again, sigh*

--

,-----------------------------------------------------------------//
 `
 ,

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of
the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.
This e-mail expresses views only of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to Rite Aid Corporation and may not be copied or distributed
without this statement.