Re: gpilotd suddenly doesn't work

Try this.  My configuration is almost the same as yours:
  1. make sure that the gpilotd is not running, if so, kill the process
  2. make sure that the pilot settings/pilot-control-app is not running, if so, kill it
  3. hit the hotsync button on the treo (pilot)
  4. startup /usr/libexec/gpilotd in a terminal window under your user ID - no need to do this as root (you should get to a final gpilotd-Message indicating your Pilot ID, owner, etc.)
  5. evo ==> tools ==> pilot settings (this brings up the gui pilot settings window - assuming you have it already configured and conduits enabled)
  6. You should see a lot of messages indicating checking and syncing up of calendar, tasks, etc.  Memo's don't work.
/dc