Re: gpilotd suddenly doesn't work

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 15:23, Fernando Paredes wrote:

> As expected, pilot-xfer works perfectly well. Malsync
> still works. I've even gone back to using JPilot as my
> Pilot application.
> gpilotd just seems to sit there dumbly watching the
> /dev/usb/ttyUSB1 (which is what jpilot and malsync
> use) and nothing happens. I've ran out of
> ideas...anyone know of ANYTHING that I can look for to
> fix this?? I really like the Evo-Pilot funcionality
> but if they don't work I'll go back to using plain ol'
> mozilla for everything.

The same thing happened to me recently, too.  I haven't been able to
figure out what caused it either.  Using RH8 with XD2, it *was* working
perfectly when I installed it originally, but something's changed though
I can't say what, or where.

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben steeves unb ca