[Fwd: File Conduit problem]

Hi again,
I though I should also post my config files (at least the ones i thought
might possibly be relevant).  There doesn't seem to be a configuration
file for the file conduit.  It is the only one which doesn't but i
haven't been able to find out whether there should be one or what should
be in it.
Thanks, Mike Timmins

.gnome/.gnome-pilot.d/conduits():

[General]
conduits=gpbackup1 e_address_conduit e_calendar_conduit e_todo_conduit
gpmemo1 gptime1 gpsendmail1 malconduit1 gpfile1

[gpbackup1]
sync_type=custom

[e_address_conduit]
sync_type=synchronize

[e_calendar_conduit]
sync_type=synchronize

[e_todo_conduit]
sync_type=synchronize

[gpmemo1]
sync_type=synchronize

[gptime1]
sync_type=custom

[gpsendmail1]
sync_type=custom

[malconduit1]
sync_type=custom

[gpfile1]
sync_type=custom

.gnome/.gnome-pilot.d/gpilotd:

[General]
sync_PC_Id=-1195810239
progress_stepping=1
num_devices=1
num_pilots=1

[Device0]
type=0
name=Cradle
device=/dev/pilot
speed=115200
timeout=2

[Pilot0]
name=MyPilot
pilotid=0
creation=0
romversion=0
pilotusername=mat3q
default_sync_action=custom
basedir=/home/mat3q/MyPilot
.gnome/gnome-pilot.d/queue

[system]
number-of-requests=0

Michael Timmins <mat3q virginia edu>
University of Virginia
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,
I'm running gnome-pilot under redhat 7.2 using the latest ximian-built
rpms.  All other conduits work fine except for the file conduit.  Any
suggestions? More info below.

Thanks in advance,
Mike Timmins

I'm getting the following error message running gpilot-install-file:

gpilotd-WARNING **: gnome-pilot-client.gob:781: Caught exception:
IDL:GNOME/Pilot/UnknownPilot:1.0

The output from gpilotd looks like:
gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 0.1.69 starting...
gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.5
gpilotd-Message: compiled with [VFS] [GOAD] [USB] [IrDA] [Network]
gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
gpilotd-Message: Watching Cradle (/dev/pilot)
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: corba: get_pilots(...)
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: corba: request_install(pilot_name=MyPilot
(0),filename=/home/mat3q/.gpilotd/PDBMrmR2v,survival=1,tim
eout=0)
gpilotd-Message: Woke on Cradle
gpilotd-Message: setting PILOTRATE=115200
gpilotd-Message: Cradle Cradle has 0 events
gpilotd-Message: Instantiating 9 conduits...
gpilotd-Message: Instantiated 1 backup conduits, 1 file conduits, 7
other conduits
gpilotd-Message: HotSync button pressed, synchronizing pilot
gpilotd-Message: Pilot ID is 0, name is MyPilot, owner is  @ .@
@T! DQv@C
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in restore queue
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in conduit queue
gpilotd-Message: Using conduit settings for sync...
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in file install queue