Re: Samsung I330 not supported?

Adam C Powell IV wrote:

But clicking HotSync results in no output, whether or not pilot-xfer is running.

Any ideas?

Like, is there some way to dump the traffic on the USB port? I'm very much a newbie to these things, but am willing to put in a bit of time to make this thing work. It's a cool phone, and the 66 MHz CPU has me fantasizing about using tremor to play ogg vorbises (vorbi?) -- after all, the Kyocera 7135 with 33 MHz is reported to come with an MP3 player.

Also, the phone doesn't sync (or do anything noticeable to the laptop for that matter) on /dev/ircomm0 either. But that may be the fault of my laptop (Sony Vaio Z505S), I've never tried to use the IR port and heard that it has trouble.

I've put in a support request to Samsung, let's see if they bite. If not, the phone gets returned. Oh well.

In other news, I'm going to test a heavily-patched gnomecal conduit tonight on the partially-broken Kyocera 6035 which this is replacing (via serial, that one does sync). Will report back in a separate thread.

Zeen,
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>