Re: Samsung I330 not supported?

> hub.c: new USB device 00:07.2-1, assigned address 2
> usb.c: USB device 2 (vend/prod 0x4e8/0x8001) is not claimed by any active driver.
                                 ^ vendor_id
                                       ^ product_id

> Does this mean this device is not supported by the kernel?

	Correct. You're the first one so far to have come forward with this
device on the Linux side of things. What you'll need to do is try to patch
your visor.c and visor.h pair to try to communicate with it. Try using the
existing m515 sections as a guide, and let us know how you fare. If you
insert the module with 'debug=1' as 'insmod visor debug=1', it will give you
much more useful data when you hit sync, _after_ you've patched and insmod'd
that new version of the module of course. You don't need to reboot or
rebuild a kernel to do this, just edit the module source and rebuild that
module singly.

> The documentation only mentions Handspring, Palm and Clie. Hmm, the
> visor.c and visor.h source don't look that hard to patch...

	Exactly, march on! We await your results.

> Ah, the joys of running Linux with new hardware. :-)

	Indeed, welcome to the fold.

d.