Re: evolution address book conduit issues

<sigh> Call me naive, but I did try to compile evo from CVS source.  I
got as far as "./configure".  config complained about my db version.  It
wants 3.1.17 and I've got 3.2.9.  I can see an uphill battle, and I'm
not going to fight it now.  You're right, JP, I'll wait for the next
release.  I use the Gentoo distro.  Meanwhile, I can back my Visor up
with pilot-xfer.

Thanks and goodnight,
Larry