Sony Clie with USB sync

Hello,

I have been trying to get gnome-pilot to work with my Sony Clie with a
usb sync. pilot-* and memos all work great (after a little tweaking ;)
).

gnome-pilot version: 2.0.10 from NyQuist repository on Redhat 9
pilot-link version: 0.11.7 from redhat rawhide.

setting up the gpilot initially with Serial (didn't work with USB? Is
this because its 'emulated' with serial in the visor module?) works. But
after trying to set some conduits (Specifically, the test conduit, the
evolution todo conduit, and the memo_files conduit, now the gpilotd
froze and evolution crashs every time I try going into the todo folder.

Basicly my question is, are there conduits that I can try out that are
known to work so I can test this to make sure it really works? I
currently can't even kill -9 gpilotd! (I cant reboot curently but I will
try to play with things again next time I can)

Also, there was one time where the sync'ing didnt freeze (I believe only
the test conduit was enabled) but instead nothing happened, except my
palm complained that it couldnt connect. (the color on the applet didnt
change either).

I would appiciate any help.
Thank you.
	-Daniel