Preparing to upload gnome-pilot 2 to Debian, usability question

Just wondering, before I upload this: What is the preferred/intended
method of invoking the configuration applet? My local system might be
horked on this count, but I don't have an entry in gnome's prefs or in
the applet's menu.

--
Mike Markley <mike markley org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer?
Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!