Re: Preparing to upload gnome-pilot 2 to Debian, usability question

I'm very pleased to hear about it, since my gnome-pilot in woody/testing does not work (it did in potato).

My idea:
-I'd prefer to have the configuration in the gnome control center, but it is not necesary. Maybe rightclick in the sync-icon...
	-I don't understand what do you mean with "applet's menu"...

	By the way, when do you expect this to be in testing?

Mike Markley wrote:
Just wondering, before I upload this: What is the preferred/intended
method of invoking the configuration applet? My local system might be
horked on this count, but I don't have an entry in gnome's prefs or in
the applet's menu.

--
Javier Sedano Jarillo: javier sedano agora-2000 com
                       (http://www.it.uc3m.es/~jsedano)