Handspring TREO 270

Hi List

I am a Handspring TREO 270 User. I am using Debian Woody 3.0 on my ppc.
I got Evolution, pilot-link, gnome-pilot installed. My USB is connecting
to /dev/ttyUSB1.

I can sync perfectly with jpilot.

If I hotsync (press the sync Button on my cable) with Evolution I get an
error from my TREO (the same error I used to get with jpilot: can't
establish connection between computer and handheld).

I know that with jpilot I have to press 'sync' after I hit the the
TREO-sync button. Evolution has no such 'sync' Button.

Thanks for any help and hints.

Zeno