Re: Handspring TREO 270

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 16:47, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 08:11, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> > > So what would be a reason that I do not see the icon of 'PilotSync'?
> >
> > 	Try this:
> >
> > 	Gpilotd-control-applet --cap-id=1
>
> Note that --cap-id=1 is no longer relevant.  For several versions now
> the capplets have been collapsed into one.
Thanks for the info.

But can you tell me now what I need to do so my Evolution syncs with my
TREO 270?

And what does my result tell you when I do:
Gpilotd-control-applet --cap-id=1

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
Message: Pilot name -> MyPilot
Message: Pilot id   -> 1000
Message: Pilot username -> Zeno
Message: Pilot creation/rom = 0/0
Message: Pilot sync_action -> custom
Message: Cradle Type -> USB
Message: cradle device name -> Cable
Message: cradle device name -> /dev/ttyUSB1
Message: Pilot Speed  -> 57600
Message: Timeout -> 2
gpilotd-Message: Initing gnome vfs
Message: pilot = MyPilot
Message: Pilot name -> MyPilot
Message: Pilot id   -> 1000
Message: Pilot username -> Zeno
Message: Pilot creation/rom = 0/0
Message: Pilot sync_action -> custom
Message: Cradle Type -> USB
Message: cradle device name -> Cable
Message: cradle device name -> /dev/ttyUSB1
Message: Pilot Speed  -> 57600
Message: Timeout -> 2

Then the conduit-window pop's up. But when I press the hotsync button I
get: Handheld can not connect to the computer.

Thanks for your time and help.

Zeno