Re: Handspring TREO 270

Thanks for the hints.

1. When I do: gpilotd

I get:
gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 0.1.71 starting...
gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.7
gpilotd-Message: compiled with [VFS] [USB] [IrDA] [Network]

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
gpilotd-Message: The gnome-pilot daemon is already running

What shall I do with the Gtk-Warning?

2. Witch program creates the PilotSync icon for the panel? Is that
pilot-link or gnome-pilot?

Thanks for your time and help.

Zeno