Re: gpilot, evolution without gnome desktop

On 日, 2002-05-12 at 05:57, Chris Lindley wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I was just wondering, whether you can sync to evolution using
> gnome-pilot, but without the gnome desktop?

Of course you can. You need to have all the necessary gnome libraries
installed, but you don't need to run gnome. I run WindowMaker without
gnome, and start up gpilotd in my login scripts.
--
Stuart Luppescu       -=- s-luppescu uchicago edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR