gpilot, evolution without gnome desktop

Hi,

I was just wondering, whether you can sync to evolution using
gnome-pilot, but without the gnome desktop?

Basically I get bored with my window manager every 3/4 months, and have
to start using something else.  Now Gnome has lasted quite a whiel now,
btu I do feel the need for a change:-)

However I'm well hooked on the Evolution/gpilot/PalmIIIxe combo!

Anybody else out there not using the gnome desktop, but syncing away
with evolution?

I'm using Debian Sid.

Thanks
Chris

--
  Chris Lindley
  chris lindley scotgate org     chrishl bmb leeds ac uk