Re: pilot-link v0.11 "Ocean's Eleven" release out

I found the problem.  When Cox moved away from @Home as their provider
they had to apply to ARIN for a netblock, which then went to IANA for a
netblock.  IANA took the, at the time "reservered", 68.0.0.0/8 block and
opened it up.  My firewall script was created to block out "reserved"
netblocks from IANA.  That part of the script hadn't been updated since
the 68.0.0.0/8 block was opened in 06/2001.

Guess that just goes to show how often I've had to mess with that
firewall since I set it up. :)  381 days and counting.

Chris Tooley