Trouble compiling from CVS

Hi

Having compiled and installed pilot-link from CVS, I got it to work with
my USB Palm m125 (works great so far).

I then tried to do the same with gnome-pilot, which is the tool I'd like
to use to sync the Palm to my Evolution addressbook and ToDo lists. I
had to install a long list of libraries and devel files, but I finally
passed the autoconfigure stage with

          gnome-vfs    : yes
          network sync : yes
          usb          : yes
          oaf          : no
          gob          : yes
          pilot-link   : 0.10.99

However, when I try 'make', I get a couple of errors and warnings; the
errors are like this:

gpilotd.c:128: `PI_AF_SLP' undeclared (first use in this function)

And the same error for O_RDONLY, O_RDWR, O_TRUNC, and O_CREAT all from
the same file.

These are the arguments I passed to autogen.sh:
--prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --enable-usb --with-pisock=/usr

I have these relevant RPMs installed (it's a Mandrake 8.2 box):
libgnome-pilot1-0.1.64-3mdk
pilot-link-devel-0.9.5-8mdk
libpilot-link4-0.9.5-8mdk

Both gnome-pilot and pilot-link were checked from CVS on 2002-04-20

Any hints? something I could check for? things to try?

Thanks,

--
Jorge