Re: Temporary gnome-pilot Maintainership

On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 04:49, JP Rosevear wrote:
> I'd like to take over maintainership of gnome-pilot atleast
> temporarily.  There are some outstanding patches and there is the start
> of the GNOME2 port that needs to get in somewhere.
>
> Eskil's website was down for a while (it is back up now) and he has been
> unreachable by email for weeks.
>
> I'm making a guess at the procedure here.

I don't know what the procedure is either but if you're going to push
gnome-pilot onwards to Gnome2 and beyond then you've got my support.

Using my Palm with Linux and IR has been a key step to fully embracing
Linux on my desktop.

It certainly needs more lovin'

--
* Simon Wong *