Run Two Conduits?

Hi all,

I'm interested in getting my Palm to download address/calendar data from
a remote database (our CRM system on our main fileserver). We should be
able to write a combination of conduit and server that will do the job,
but the problem is that of course I also have a local address book and
calendar that I want to sync (in Evolution). Is there any way to get
gnome-pilot to use two conduits for one database, or for a custom
conduit to start another one going once it's finished?

i.e. Our custom conduit downloads addresses from the server (not
bothered about upload), and then calls the EAddress conduit once it's
finished to sync the local address book.

Is this kind of thing possible in any way?

cheers,
--
James Smith - Vapour Technology - j smith vapourtech com
www: http://www.vapourtech.com/            ICQ: 53372434