Re: Trouble compiling from CVS

> gpilotd.c:128: `PI_AF_SLP' undeclared (first use in this function)

	Have you patched gnome-pilot with the proper patch that supports the
new USB code in pilot-link? You can get that here:

	http://primates.ximian.com/~jpr/gnome-pilot.patch

> I have these relevant RPMs installed (it's a Mandrake 8.2 box):
> libgnome-pilot1-0.1.64-3mdk
> pilot-link-devel-0.9.5-8mdk
> libpilot-link4-0.9.5-8mdk

	You should remove any and all existing instances of pilot-link,
libpisock, and so on from your distribution, and replace them with the
version you hand-compiled from cvs, but you should be using the 0.10.99
"developer" release that's available from the pilot-link.org website,
instead of the version in cvs.

	http://pilot-link.org/source/pilot-link-0.10.99.tar.gz

	Make sure to remove any and all traces of previous pilot-link
installations, including libs, headers, and so on from your box first.

d.