RE: Setup

On Thu, 2001-10-11 at 16:40, eskil olsen sol dk wrote:
> Yohoho (merry christmas btw)

Thank you kind sir.
And may I wish the sun to allways shine on you and your familly.
(Yesterday, 8 C and stormy, no snow)

> >I'm with you this far. Here I'm not getting any reaction at all.
> >Only the time out from my Visor.
>
> in the Pilot Link capplet, try to set the timeout on the
> cradle up. If it's at 2 secs, set it to 5.
>
> If this still doesn't help, open a terminal and do a
> "killall gpilotd;gpilotd", now you'll get the full spam
> from the daemon.

I get this from my gpilotd (sorry it's a attachment - for some
unfathomable reason the Gnome Xterm and Evolution simply refuses to
transfer clipboard text):
gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 0.1.61 starting...
gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.9.5
gpilotd-Message: compiled with [VFS] [GOAD] [USB] [IrDA] [Network]

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.

gpilotd-WARNING **: Number of devices is configured to 0

gpilotd-WARNING **: No accessible devices available

gpilotd-WARNING **: Number of pilots is configured to 0
gpilotd-Message: Activating server
gpilotd-Message: The gnome-pilot daemon is already running
[root hauntedhousesw chimbis]#