Re: Conduits Working OK

Well, thanks a lot for all your effort!! I can finally do
sync's as expected on my RedHat 7.1 between Evo and the Palm.
With 0.1.62 and the 'old' conduits from Evo this was partially
possible either. The addressbook conduit still made trouble
(I couldn't enable it).

Anyway do you know why all my telephonenumbers stored on the
Palm are not being display in Evo Contacts? Could that be a
problem of matching of fields between my Palm and Evo? or has
it something to do with the languages? My Palm has got a
German OS and Evo is running in English ... shouldn't be right?

many thanks
Dani