stat problem

Hello.

A possible answer for Simon Woodward: I download a 0.1.62 set of RPMs and
installed them. I experienced a problem just like you. I then saw the
"lets try this again..." posting a day later or so and re-downloaded the
packages and re-installed them.  Now I have a proper control-panel
conduits section.

Now my problem: I now get the following on the console when I place the
handspring visor in the cradle and hit the sync button (this did not occur
when I was having the control-panel problem):

=== BEGIN QUOTE ===
[dibbler forseti tmp]$ gpilotd
gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 0.1.62 starting...
gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.9.6-cvs
gpilotd-Message: compiled with [VFS] [GOAD] [USB] [IrDA] [Network]
gpilotd-Message: Not root, won't do UUCP lock on /dev/pilot
gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
gpilotd-Message: Watching Cradle (/dev/pilot)
gpilotd-Message: Woke on Cradle
gpilotd-Message: setting PILOTRATE=57600

gpilotd-WARNING **: pi_accept_to: Connection timed out

gpilotd-WARNING **: pi_accept_to: timeout was 2 secs
gpilotd-Message: Woke on Cradle
gpilotd-Message: setting PILOTRATE=57600
gpilotd-Message: Cradle Cradle has 0 events
gpilotd: error while loading shared libraries: gpilotd: undefined symbol:
stat
[dibbler forseti tmp]$ rpm -qa | grep pilot
xpilot-4.3.0-2
gnome-pilot-0.1.62-1
gnome-pilot-conduits-0.7-1
pilot-link-0.9.5-ximian.1
[dibbler forseti tmp]$ rpm -qa | grep pim
kdepim-2.1.1-1
gnome-pim-1.4.3-1
gnome-pim-conduits-1.4.3-1
[dibbler forseti tmp]$
=== END QUOTE ===

Does anyone know what is wrong? My ld.so.conf file is:

=== BEGIN QUOTE ===
/usr/local/lib
/usr/lib
/usr/kerberos/lib