RE: Installing a file without syncing?

yo...

>> >	Is is possible to just install a file to the Palm without having to
>> >sync? Currently, I have to pause gpilotd and use `pilot-xfer -i' to
do
>> >this...

Actually, it is. You can ask gpilotd to only run one
specific conduit on sync (eg. File). Looks like this is
broken, but I've got most of it fixed now. Guess it's
time for another release...

>selecting files to be installed that doesn't depend on gmc, like a
>simple fileselector or something like that.

Or the commandline tool gpilot-install-file ?

>> Nah, yellow. Red is for "shit happened".
>	Either way, mine stays white.

Yeah, just added the feature last night.

/dev/eskil

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!