Re: stat problem

> A possible answer for Simon Woodward: I download a 0.1.62 set of RPMs and
> installed them. I experienced a problem just like you. I then saw the
> "lets try this again..." posting a day later or so and re-downloaded the
> packages and re-installed them.  Now I have a proper control-panel
> conduits section.

Due to other issues I did a complete fresh install of my PC and a fresh
ximian download and install and it still does it :-( No matter how many
times I remove the rpm's, search the hard drive and manually delete
anything related I can find, including configs in my home directory, and
then re-install, it always comes back the same.

Instead of displaying the conduits config tool under Pilot Conduits, it
shows the same tool as Pilot Link does, and there are 2 instances of
each Pilot Lind and Pilot Conduits, one set under MISSINGNAME :-(

I have some screen grabs if anyone wants, also if you want any more
info, let me know. Insanity looms ;-)

Just for further info, I'm currently using:

pilot-link-0.9.5-ximian.1
gnome-pilot-0.1.61-ximian.3
gnome-pim-1.4.0-ximian.5
gnome-pim-conduits-1.4.0-ximian.5