Problems

Hi All,

Not sure if this has been discussed as I am new to the list, I have
tried to search archives, but found nothing so far ...

I have a completely fresh install of Red Hat 7.1 and Ximian Gnome,
Evolution and the gnome-pilot and conduits ...

I can get the pilot setup and configured through the gnome control
centre Pilot Link panel with no problem, however when I go the Pilot
Conduits section to set up that side of it, all control centre will give
me is the same config util as under Pilot Link, and I cant get it to
work.

For some reason there are 2 instances of Pilot Link and Pilot Conduits
(One set under Peripherals and one set under MISSINGNAME) but both do
the same thing.

So basically although gpilotd is running and works fine, I have no
method to setup the conduits and would deeply love to sync into
Evolution.

Can anyone help before I go insane ?

Thanks,

Simon.