configuration problem

Hi there,

I've got the following trouble. In my gnome control center i did't have
access to the Palm Conduits options. So i can't enable any conduits...
So When i push the Hot Sync button i have the following:
------
gpilotd-Message: Woke sur Cradle
gpilotd-Message: setting PILOTRATE=57600
gpilotd-Message: Le support Cradle a 0 événements
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: corba: orbed_notify_user,
notifications->connect.size = 1, id = MyPilot
gpilotd-Message: Instantiating 0 conduits...
gpilotd-Message: Instantiated 0 backup conduits, 0 file conduits, 0
other conduits
gpilotd-Message: bouton HotSync pressé, synchronisation du Pilot
gpilotd-Message: L'ID du Pilot est 18918, le nom est MyPilot, le
propriétaire est Jef
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in restore queue
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in conduit queue
gpilotd-Message: Utilisation des paramètres de la conduite pour
synchroniser...
gpilotd-Message: Synchronisation fini
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: corba: orbed_notify_user,
notifications->disconnect.size = 1, id = MyPilot
-----

How can i configure this by hand. I suppose i have to write something in
~/.gnome/gnome-pilot.d/gpilotd but i don't know what.

Could someone help me please !

--
Jef