Re: configuration problem

Hi,

On Fri, 2001-11-23 at 10:15, Jean-Francois LECOMTE wrote:
> I've got the following trouble. In my gnome control center i did't have
> access to the Palm Conduits options. So i can't enable any conduits...

There were a few messages on this a while ago - if it's the same thing,
I would guess that you're running Ximian's gnome-pilot packages, in
which case you have to install the new control centre (in the ximian
preview channel in red carpet) in order to see the conduit settings.

Hope this helps,

cheers,
--
James Smith - Vapour Technology - james vapourtech com
www: http://www.vapourtech.com/          ICQ: 53372434