mal and memofile conduit

yo...

I've done a bunch of stuff to the mal and memo-file conduit. The mal
conduit now emits more helpfull messages, as in what it's doing, some
progress info (x/y) which is pretty lame, but it's what the mal library
gives me so too bad. The memo-file conduit has been smacked with the
s/g_snprintf/g_strdup_printf/ shovel and fucked around with it's file i/o
stuff, it seems much more stable now.

So if you're not busy celebrating the death of a turkey these days (mmmm,
turkey), go update from CVS and try the new stuff, and let me know if
anything needs another shovel-beating before this weekend.

Wonder if maybe it'd be fun to have the memo-file conduit use gnome-vfs,
then you could sync your memos via webdav... nah.

/dev/eskil