Re: mal conduit

Hi Alan,

Is a reboot good enough :-)

I had a feeling something like that was the problem so I had already locked out and in again (even killing every living process starting with a "g") and that didn't help. When I got your mail I even rebooted the box (beat that :-) ) and that didnt help either..... I am blank... ( I could of course do an fdisk and a re-install)

I'd be very happy if you would consider what could be wrong.

Regards,

- Jakob

Alan Shutko wrote:

Jakob Lichtenberg <jl it-c dk> writes:

After build and (a painless) rpm install the MAL conduit appears in
the control panel.  Nice.  Unfortunately, when I click on it the
following happens:

You may need to kill gpilotd so it can start again. Try
killall gpilotd

(It should automatically restart.)  I don't know if that'll work
offhand, but if it doesn't, I'll look into it.

--
Jakob Lichtenberg - jl itu dk - http://www.itu.dk/people/jl