Re: mal conduit

Jakob Lichtenberg <jl it-c dk> writes:

> After build and (a painless) rpm install the MAL conduit appears in
> the control panel.  Nice.  Unfortunately, when I click on it the
> following happens:

You may need to kill gpilotd so it can start again.  Try

killall gpilotd

(It should automatically restart.)  I don't know if that'll work
offhand, but if it doesn't, I'll look into it.

--
Alan Shutko <ats acm org> - In a variety of flavors!
It's hard to keep your shirt on when you're getting something off your chest.