Success Report: Sony Clie Handheld

Hey, I dunno who all the developers are on gnome-pilot, but I just wanted
to say thanks for all your hard work. I recently got a Sony Clie handheld
(PalmOS 3.5), and even though the cradle is not yet supported in the Linux
kernel, it still syncs perfectly through the IrDA port. I couldn't be
happier with it now.

I read through the archives and didn't see anyone else trying this, so I
figured a success report was in order.

thanks,

--
   Jonathan "CowboyNeal" Pater         |                 pater slashdot org
   http://cowboyneal.org               |                http://slashdot.org