Re: mal conduit

Dear Alan,

Marvelous precise instructions. Even I could follow them. Thanks A lot... I guess that made it 99%....

After build and (a painless) rpm install the MAL conduit appears in the control panel. Nice. Unfortunately, when I click on it the following happens:

> gnomecc

libgpilotdcm-Message: reading .conduit's from /usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits/
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(backup.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(expense.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(file.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(memofile.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(sendmail.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(gnomecal.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(gnomecard.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(mal.conduit)

libgpilotdcm-WARNING **: Unknown conduit, name="malconduit1"

On the other hand, if I click any of the other conduits (for example the backup conduit) the following happen...

backupconduit-Message: pilot 0 = "MyPilot"
libgpilotdcm-Message: reading .conduit's from /usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits/
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(backup.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(expense.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(file.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(memofile.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(sendmail.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(gnomecal.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(gnomecard.conduit)
libgpilotdcm-Message: select_dir_entry(mal.conduit)

So what can be wrong.. Help greatly appreciated.

- Jakob

--
Jakob Lichtenberg - jl itu dk - http://www.itu.dk/people/jl