Re: Getting the Sync to stay up...

Christopher wrote:

> I am running the POSE palm Emulator on a Unix platform. I am using
> pilotlink to Sync the emulator and have managed to successfully get the
> connection established... (with much help form this mailing list,

Back in the days, when I used POSE, I had bad
experiences with it. It hogged cpu and the way it
opened/closed the pty device confused gpilotd
(since the device was removed after a sync), so
I reverted to testing with xcopilot and the real deal.

This was about10 months ago, I guess I should
try it again. I mailed the POSE maintainers about
these issues (with patches and whatnot), but they
were doing a big rewrite so my patches weren't
applicable, but they'd keep the issues in mind.

/dev/eskil