Re: Network Syncing?

Paul Lussier wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know of a Network based sync daemon that works under Linux ?

Evgeny Zislis has been working on this, and apparently got
it working (using pi-csd from pilot-link and gnome-pilot).

He has sent me patches for it, but I've been bogged down
by work and on top of that I'm moving now (I know, I suck),
so I haven't had time to apply and try out his patches.

Short version : it's being worked on, and there might be a
release RSN with it working.

/dev/eskil