Re: iPaq acting like a Palm to sync wth pilot-link??

On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 13:00, Ahmad Baitalmal wrote:
> Hi,
> I used pilot-link with a palm III and it worked great. I'm trying to find a
> way to sync my iPaq to the same data using pilot-link.

Are you running Linux on your iPaq? If you are, check out this thread on
the hanhelds handhelds org mailing list:

http://www.handhelds.org/pipermail/handhelds/2001-November/002195.html

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!