Re: Bug syncing recurring events

eskil eazel com writes:

> Alan Shutko wrote:

> > Anyone know if this code has been fixed in evolution?
>
> I have no clue as for the evolution question.

I've noticed that the evolution conduit seems to have the same
problem... I don't think the display does.  You should be able to
apply the appropriate hunk of the patch, or I can create one against
evolution.

> If we meet, I'll buy you a beer (offer only available for non us citizens
> and age, height and haircolor restrictions may apply)

8^P  Damned citizenship bites again.  If I can only convince my wife
to transfer to a uni in a more civilized country....

--
Alan Shutko <ats acm org> - In a variety of flavors!
29 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes, 40 seconds till we run away.