RE: USB Visor cradle and gnome-pilot?

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:

> Have you or anyone else have success with basic pilot-link tools over
> USB?

Yes, I have using Linux 2.3.42 and a stock pilot-link 0.9.3.  /dev/pilot
is symlinked to /dev/ttyUSB1.  I forget how the USB dev and proc entries
are structured, but watching for the devices that are created when the
device comes on the bus should be sufficient, and then speak to it like a
regular serial port.

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor@hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

Norm:  Gentlemen, start your taps.
		-- Cheers, The Coach's Daughter