Re: USB Visor cradle and gnome-pilot?

Brian Lalor wrote:

> Yes, I have using Linux 2.3.42 and a stock pilot-link 0.9.3.  /dev/pilot
> is symlinked to /dev/ttyUSB1.  I forget how the USB dev and proc entries
> are structured, but watching for the devices that are created when the
> device comes on the bus should be sufficient, and then speak to it like a
> regular serial port.

Isn't the problem that the port "appears" when the sync button is pressend, and
"dissapears" when the sync is over ?

gpilotd would register this during startup as the device being unavailable.
Also, if this is the case, you'd would be running pilot-link after pressing
sync, what happens if you run pilot-link before ?

/dev/eskil