RE: USB Visor cradle and gnome-pilot?

Brian Lalor writes:
 > Is anyone doing any work on getting gpilotd to handle the USB cradle?

Brian,

Neither me nor Eskil have a Visor (at least not yet) so it makes hard
to work on that, and I understand that there will be internal changes to
gnome-pilot needed to support that.  Russel has been recently looking
into that, but I don't think he's been successful yet.

Have you or anyone else have success with basic pilot-link tools over
USB?

-Vadim