Re: Problem with syncing/connecting to gpilotd

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Matt Luker wrote:

> gpilotd-Message: lib-gpilotd: client_id returned : IOR:011907081b000000...
> gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: corba: notify_on(event_type=DISCONNECT,callback=IOR:011907081b000000...)
> gpilotd-Message: Exiting (caught SIGINT)...

The fun part, it never happens to (except when I press C-c to quit
gpilotd), nor have I ever been able to reproduce it.

If you and in a scenario, where gpilotd always terminates with SIGINT
(which, by the definition of SIGINT should mean somebody pressed C-c),
please send me you config files, detailed info on how you installed
gnome-pilot (cvs ? tar.gz ? rpm ? if cvs/tar.gz how did you configure ?
did you install or do a "gnome-pilot/gpilotd/$ ./gpilotd" etc.)

As with the timeout problem, untill I can reproduce it here, I have to get
real precise and accurate info before I can track down the problem.

/dev/eskil