From: Matt Luker [mailto:kostya@lucide.com]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2000 8:19 AM
To: GNOME Pilot List
Subject: Problem with syncing/connecting to gpilotd

I've been having a few problems with getting my palm pilot to connect
reliably
to gpilotd for syncs, file installs, etc.  I get the following messages:

[SNIP ]

gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: corba:
notify_on(event_type=DISCONNECT,callback=IOR:011907081b000000...)
gpilotd-Message: Exiting (caught SIGINT)...

The last part "Exiting (caught SIGINT)" is what I get with everything.  I
managed to make
this work several times, and then it stopped working completely.  I am using
0.1.46.