Re: Problem with syncing/connecting to gpilotd

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Dave Seidel wrote:

> package when it works, but honestly, it's been the most unreliable Gnome
> component on my system.

Hey, that means there is something I'm the best at :-)

> I'd love to be abel to het it up and running
> consistently over the long term.

Dudes, tell me this stuff, since I never have it up and running more then
max a few hours at the time while developing the beast. And as usual, as
detailed bug reports as possible the better. And output from gpilotd is
not always enought ; Where did you install ? How did you install ? What
did you do at the moment ? What is your config ? What planet is this ?

/dev/eskil