Re: gnome-pilot compatibility with 1.0.54

On 29 Dec 1999, Colin Walters wrote:

> I traced this to a call to gnome_capplet_init() which is returning -1,
> which is itself a small wrapper around capplet_widget_corba_init().

And your other gnome capplets work fine ?

> Should I just drop my Debian installation and run CVS GNOME?  Is the
> current control applet compatible with GNOME 1.0.54?

I'm using gnome 1.0.53 for development, and I'd be seriously surprised if
they changed anything so drastic in the 1.0.54, that gnome-pilot would not
work anymore.

gnome cvs on the other hand, might not work, as it may have diverged from
the stable trees.

Are you using a gnome-pilot rpm, tar.gz or CVS version ?

/dev/eskil