Re: gnome-pim confusion

Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> writes:

> GnomeCard will need to be extended to update this info, yes.  But
> that's ok, because last-changed is useful for humans as well.

It's looking better every moment.  GnomeCard already reads, and
carries forth this property.  (I don't know if it saves it....)  It
doesn't display or update it.  Updating it is easy, I think.  Then all
we need to do is add it to the sync logic!

269 days, 47 minutes, 39 till we run away.
Your nature demands love and your happiness depends on it.