Re: syncing pose?

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 eskil@eazel.com wrote:

> I've used xcopilot for a long time. You can find a link to it from the
> gnome-pilot
> page.
>
> As usual, you'll need to extract a rom from your pilot, and xcopilot barfs on
>
> newer rom (I use a Palm Pro rom). If you need a rom image, let me know,
> and will blindly violate whatever foolish laws that might prevent me from
> distributing it.

i'm surprised you have trouble using xcopilot and newer roms. i have
no trouble using xcopilot 0.6.6 and a PalmOS 3.0 rom. you need to
specify '-memversion 2'.

only the IR port doesn't work correctly ;->

patrick.

Patrick Decowski                           |
24-507                                     |
Massachusetts Institute of Technology      |    Cell:      (617)308-6737
77 Massachusetts Ave                       |    Office:    (631)344-2304
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307                   |
http://web.mit.edu/decowski/www/           |    e-mail: decowski@mit.edu